Sun n' Clouds!

Saturday, April 17, 2010
I just got the new Simple Pleasures Spring collection from Stardust and I've been in love. My favorites of the collection are Sun n' Clouds, Crystal Nude and Sparklefiend (what a cute name!). Simple Pleasures is a must have!

I'm working until midnight tonight, so I wanted something simple, but fancy enough to go out after.

What I used:
-Stardust Simple Pleasures Sun n' Clouds- Soft gray base with an intense golden frost
-Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero- black
-Random matte black shadow
-Stardust Simple Pleasures In Love Blush- Muted cool toned rose. Soft matte finish
-Stardust luminizer in Dewy- Natural glow
-Revlon matte lipstick in Pink Pout
Hehe I have my flying pig pajamas on!
I used Elf Primer all over lid, then gently patted on Sun n' Clouds. The golden sheen is much more vibrant in person! Then I lined with Zero and patted on a matte black over top.
I really like "In Love" blush. This is pretty much my natural skintone in the picture above...basically like a neutral white. In Love gives such a nice flush, not too much. I added Dewy just above my non-existent cheekbones to add a bit of shine!
Here's a totally odd blurry pic that shows Sun n' Clouds true color. A gentle grey that flashes gold (and do I detect a tiny hint of green?).

What are your plans for the weekend?? Anything fun? Have you tried the Spring Stardust collection?