What a redonk title! I couldn't help myself XD
I'm totally behind on comments, blogging, reading and all that jazz. Life's been crazy busy lately with school and work plus the fact that I didn't have a camera just made for some crappy posts. Anyways, I got my new Kodak Easy Share today in the mail! The flash is SO FUCKING BRIGHT though. I have to keep messing around until I can get a nice balance. If anyone has tips, please share!
Okay, onto Mr. Panda! After about 2 weeks of Konad-ing, I'm finally really confident at it. Seriously, I can't believe how hard it was when I started! I now have plates S10 (the animal one), M3 (the totally basic stars, bows, hearts & flowers), M71 (bows, lace and fishnets), M14 (the silly USA one...I wanted it for the cupcake, diamond & lollipop!), & M77 (flowers, feathers, bows and necklaces). I think I've got a nice rounded-out collection, but I'm dying for some leopard print!
I totally gave in and bought 2 special polishes...White & Violet Pearl. I just couldn't get the WnW white to go on opaque when I stamped with it and the purple looks amazing on both light and dark colors!
So what do you think? I'm so lucky I can get away with this at work XD I'm such a panda lover!
And now the Monday Poll! Feel free to do it in the comments or link me...I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff :o)
1. Mood: Great! Had a really fun weekend (which consisted of staying up all night with a friend, painting nails, watching Practical Magic, going to Dennys at 5am for pancakes and going to work at 9am the next morning!), plus I did the panda above. How can you not be in a great mood when you've got pandas smiling at you?!!
2. Where’s your home town? Good ol' Cleveland, Ohio!
3. Are you a gadget girl? Uh, not really. I have a 3 year old iPod that I forget to bring with me anywhere and a generic cell phone.
4. Do you have any children? Not yet! Hopefully one day :)
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: Not a thing...already washed off! But I did wear Hi Fi Champage Toast with some black liner and Allure by Jen Innocence blush earlier.
6. Have you ever made a mix TAPE for someone? Nope! CD, yes, Tape, no.
7. What’s your default hurry-up dinner dish? Burritos! Just heat up beans for 1 minute, slap on some cheese and taco sauce and eat!
8. Glossy red lips: yay or nay? Yay for others, nay for me. I'm way too self concious in red lips!
9. Outfit: Dark blue jeans and a black sweater.
10. Weekly goals: Homework, work, blog. Repeat.
The Lipstick League – Week of 20.5.13
4 hours ago