What I used:
- Aromaleigh Bete Noire in Aurelie- coppered bronze with smokey lowlight & gold & copper sparkles
- Allure by Jen in Mystery- a dark brown with a touch of bronze, gold, beige, and sparkle
- Exposed Organics in Shimmerstain- warm peachy gold with a hint of pink and tons of shimmer
- Pure Luxe Bubblegum Ballz in Sour Apple- bright apple green
- Detrivore Primer
- Indelible cream shadow in Nude Frost
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Frosteed Beige
- Stila Sun Bronzing Powder in Shade 02
- Orglamix blush in Allspice- toasted rose
Nude Frost all over top of lid & Detrivore on bottom lid (I wanted that green to POP!). Mystery on outer 1/3rd of lid. Aurelie on in middle 1/3rd of lid. Shimmerstain in inner 1/3rd of lid. Sour Apple on bottom lid (I think it was wetlined with Exposed Organics Nectar). Yay! This look was fun and I got so many compliments...even from my husband! Which is totally rare!!
What have you been using for inspiration lately??