Inspired by ectini I thought it would be fun to try out the Friday Five! So here we go:
1. How’s your tolerance for alcohol? Uh, I haven't drank since I was a wily teen (about 7 years or so)...but for my 21st, I ended up at a Mexican restaurant with my brother and his FIANCE (yay! they FINALLY got engaged...my brother had her ring for 8 months!) and I decided to get a margarita. It was not very good, but I drank that and a shot of tequila (the waiters idea) and I was totally fine. Huh. I thought that tolerance drops after awhile?
2. How's your tolerance for noisy neighbors? Horrible. I'm like an old widow (Family Guy reference!). I can't stand noise...especially during the day when I'm trying to get work done. See my bad day post- there's this guy who might live here (we haven't figured it out yet) that sits outside our window and talks about his, uh, sex life with dudes outside. I'm not homophobic but I don't want to hear about what a butt feels like *shudder*
3. How’s your tolerance for physical pain? Very low! I'm honest! Getting a tattoo or a piercing freakin hurts!
4. How’s your tolerance for intolerant people? Low again. People are actually pretty tolerant around me.
5. How’s your tolerance for bad music? High. I'm fine with most music. Usually if I don't like something, I'll dance to it anyways and it becomes fun!
Tell me your answers!! If you wanna do this on your blog, just put a linky in the comments! I hope you all had a great friday!!